Sunday 19 June 2011

Making fake blood from stuff in your cupboard

I realised I had run out a fake blood in my make up kit today and though I would share with you how to make it. Using goods out of the kitchen cupboard.

Above are the ingredients that I used

First pour a full bottle of toffee source into a empty plastic bottle. It's just normal source you would use on ice cream.



I then poured three quarters of the red food colouring into the toffee source. Next pour in two thirds of the yellow food colouring. But careful pouring in the green, as if you pour to much in you will have to start again as it will be to dark. So first just add one quarter of the bottle of green colouring.

Shake the mixture up as much as possible, this takes a while for it all to mix up thoroughly When it looks like it has all mixed up well, test the colour on your hand. This is best done in day light. If its to much of a bright red add another quarter of green. Re shake the mixture, and check the colour.
This is the colour of mine above
Depending on what you are using the blood for you my want to add corn flour to make it thicker.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment