Sunday 7 October 2012

Soft Green Eyes

This is from a make up look I did for last weekend. I wanted to go for a warm looking eye, as its been such dull weather outside. So here is a soft green eye make up.




  • First I used Bobbi Brown's moisture rich foundation in Alabaster. I like the shine this gives my skin, which is on the dry side. 
  • Under eyes and blemishes I used Illamasqua's concealer 115, applied with brush and fingers.
  • I then used Collection 2000 pressed powder. I only use a cheap powder as some of the more expensive ones are too heavy and cakey looking.



  • To highlighter the cheek bones and nose i used Illamaqua's cream blusher in lies.
  • Under cheekbones I used Mac's mineral blush in warm soul. 



  • First I applied Mac's pigment in frost all over the eye lid up to the eyebrow.
  • Next I used the light gold colour circled in the Lancome pallet in the inner corner of my eye, to make it look bigger.
  • Over the lid I used Mac's eye shadow in Lucky Green. 
  • In socket line I blended in Mac's Pigment in emerald green.


To line the top lids I used Bobbi Brown's gel liner in Black. Two coats of Max Factor's False Lash Effect Mascara in black. On bottom lash corner I used Urban Decay's black eyeliner.

To finish off I used false lashes on upper lid which I brought from a shop called Bodyline in Japan. Lips were coat with a pale lip gloss.





Random photo
Below is a photo of Button the cute guinea pig, she has the craziest hair. I wish my hair shined like hers!





No comments:

Post a Comment