Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year make up and Christmas Nails



I hope everyone had a good Christmas eating lots and opening presents.

 Over the last month I have not been able to wear my contact lenses and have had to wear my glasses. I found it allot harder to create party make up, which I took on as a challenge  Any way here if one of my make up looks with glasses.



I wanted to keep the colour scheme of my glasses so I chose a pinky red colour for the eye shadow. I then used false eyelashes that had a strong curl. 






For my nails over Christmas I kept to a red for the base and used a gold crackle by OPI on top of the red.
I also create candy cane nails using the same red for the base and painting on white diagonal lines. i forgot to take a photo of this through.
Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment