Sunday 13 October 2013

Nail Art Stamping - Konad Set C review

Not put a post up in so long.........
Recently I've been hearing allot about nail stamping and particularly the brand called Konad. After looking at some reviews I decided to buy Set C off Amazon which cost £7.90.




I put on two coats of Model's Own nail varnish as a base and gave this time to dry.


I used the white Konad nail polish on the bow design. Then used the scraper over the imaged. This takes a while to get used. You can see the mess I made above.! But don't worry it comes off the plates with nail varnish remover. 
Then roll the stamper over the bow. Roll the stamper on the nail. It's a simple process but takes a while to get the technique right. I found it took a little to get used to where it would appear on the nail.

Here are the results :)

Pros-Great for people who are not good at free hand nail art. You can layer up images on the nail. I found it lots of fun to do. 

Cons- Takes a bit a practice and you need to clean the plates after every use.






No comments:

Post a Comment