Monday 25 July 2011

Zombie Practice make up

I just ordered some Kryolan liquid latex, gelatine, Kryolan zombie tooth rot and Ben Nye wax from Screen Face. Here's the link to them  http://www.screenface.co.uk found them really easy to order from and it arrived really quickly to.
I tried doing some zombie make up with my new kit and here is some of the results I got.



On the forehead I used latex and cotton wool, then ripped holes into when it dried and coloured it. Here is a close up of it.

 On the chin/ cheek I used latex and tissue, I quite like the result it gave, but might try more layers of latex next time.










The gelatine wound was a more natural colour than the results you get from making gelatine up at home. I still think it needs work, but thought I show you how it turned out any way. The gelatine smelled like baby powder. But at least it has a nicer smell then the home made stuff!

I will put some more posts up when I've played with the Ben Nye wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment