Saturday 6 August 2011

Individual False Lashes

It was a rainy day outside so I thought I would play with my false eye lash collection. Recently I have been looking into Shibuya make up and they all use fasle lashes on the top and bottom of their eyes.

I bought lashes to go on the bottom last year in Japan but have been looking for some more that aren't quite so natural looking. So I decided to create my own with some extra oomph as a experiment.


These are the brand of individual lash I used if your interested; I bought them a while ago but you can buy individual lashes from most stores like Boots etc. I stuck three on to my bottom lash line, where there were natural gaps. When the glue dried I trimmed them down to match the length of my other lashes.











And this is how it turned out. Not bad if you haven't got a bottom lash to hand.
You may have guessed I also put a lash on my top right lid and left the other eye without so you could see the difference. Sorry about the lacking of styling of my hair, I was feeling lazy today :)


These are the lashes I used on my top lid, there from a shop called Bodyline in Japan.

The eylure false glue wasn't easy to use, I found it slid of my lashes and took ages to dry. I used to use a Ruby and Millie lash glue which was much better, but I can't seem to buy it any more, so I'm on the hunt to find a new favourite. (If you have a recommendation I'd love to hear it in the comments!)

No comments:

Post a Comment