Wednesday 25 July 2012

Afternoon Tea

I went for tea at Betty's Cafe on Sunday and this is the look I went for 

Sorry the photo's not the best the lightening wasn't that great.

On the eyes I used a light gold on the inner corner of the eye, to make the eyes look bigger. I then used Mac's Lucky Green eye shadow. I really like this colour for summer as its shimmery and a warm looking green. Eyes were lined with Bobbi Brown's black gel liner.
I used Mac's false lashes number 41, these added length more than volume to the lashes. I wore these lashes all day and they stayed on, they feel light on to. Some of the really cheaper lashes feel quite heavy to wear.

For my hair I used Trevor Sorbie heat protection spray, then curled the bottom of my hair with straighteners. I then twisted some of the front section back and fastened with a hair grip.

The day before I went to the Yorkshire Widlife Park and got to wear my new shoes
My new Underground creepers are so comfy :)

The park was quite small but I did get to stroke a wallaby. I don't think I would go again Chester Zoo is better.



No comments:

Post a Comment