Sunday 1 July 2012

Sunday Shopping trip Make up

Watched a really interesting programme on NHK yesterday called Kawaii International that inspired me to try playing with bottom eye lashes. So this looking is inspired by Shibuya fashion.



I've still got a long way to go, to getting the eye lashes to look more Gyaru .
These are the products I used for my base. I've only just started using the Illamasque concealer, it has a really soft texture and its actually light enough for me skin.


Illamasque cream blusher to highlght cheeks and Mac mineral blusher under cheekbones. I used a small amount of bronzer to try and contour my nose.  I wasn't impressed with the N07 bronzer, it just makes my skin look dirty. I must try and find a good bronzer for light skin.

Trusted Shu Umera lash curlers and Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara. I used Mac pigment in frost as a shimmery base all over the eye lid. I then used the light pink from my Stila pallet and the burgundy in the crease line. I used Bobbi Brow gel liner in on top lashes and Urban Decay pencil on lower lashes.

Bottom eye lashes are number 43 from Eylure, I had to cut these down quite a bit. Top lashes were from Bodyline in Japan. I used the Eylure lash glue this time. It stuck well but didn't stay on in the wind when I went shopping, so I won't be using it again.

If your interested the nail varnish I used was the Blair Nails Inc set. I love the glittery top coat.

This is what I bought when I went shopping in Leeds. Nothing to exciting just essentials that I needed. I looking forward to try out the hair dye as I've never tried a mousse one out before.


No comments:

Post a Comment