Sunday 24 February 2013

L'Oreal Ombre Hair colour review

I really like all the dipped dyed hair looks I have been seeing in all the magazines, over the last few months. So when I saw that L'O'real had brought out the Ombre hair dye I thought brilliant this looks easy to use.
This isn't the cheapest product at £6.99 and comes in three colour. I chose the Ombre in shade one as my hair is medium brown.
The colour was easy to apply the bleach gave a even colour result. The only thing was it didn't lighten my hair that well. I'm not sure if this was because of my hair having so many colours on already ( been dying it for years).
At first I was a little disappointment but know I love the fact its a subtle effect and have had lots of complements and looks great when its curled.
Any way here are the photo for you to have a look at.




No comments:

Post a Comment