Saturday 2 February 2013

MUA Caviar nails review

I have tried using the Ciate Cavier nails which come in lovely colours but the beads do not stay on long and are quite expensive. When shopping ion Superdrug I saw this cheaper version by MUA at only £3 a pot. I thought great a bargain and worth a try out.

I used Illamasqua's Nail polish in caress as the base and then poured the cavier beads onto the nail. the first thing I had problems with was opening the lid. When pouring the beads I used the try that came with the Ciate set to catch the beads that fell off. 
All the Cavier beads seemed to stick ok, I pressed them on as the instructions said to do so. And finished with a clear top coat.
To pour the caviar beads from the tray back into the pot I used the funnel from the Ciate set. 

This is what the nails looked like after one day.

As you can see all the beads are coming off from around the edges, which is a bit annoying as I really like the effect they gave.

The MUA beads are great for a night out or special occasion. The Ciate Caviar nails do last longer but cost £18 which does include a nail varnish. I will put a review up of the Ciate Caviar nails soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment